Derry Bloody Sunday 50th Anniversary Commemorative Sweatshirt
We designed this Limited Edition 50th Anniversary sweatshirt to commemorate the 14 men killed in the Bogside of Derry on Bloody Sunday in 1972. A classic black sweatshirt with crew neck.
Free Worldwide Shipping
- Pre -shrunk
- 1 x 1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Production and Shipping:
Please allow 3-5 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 5-8 business days depending on your location.
Size guide and Care Instructions:
Please check size chart carefully before placing your order.
|B) Half Chest (cm)||50.08||55.88||60.96||66.04||71.12||76.20|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||85.09||87.63||90.17||92.71||95.25||97.79|
|B) Half Chest (inches)||20.00||22.00||24.00||26.00||28.00||30.00|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||33.50||34.50||35.50||36.50||37.50||38.50|
|Wash||Machine, warm, inside out, like colors|
|Dry Clean||Do not dry clean|
|Iron||Do not iron|