Bloody Sunday Sweatshirt
We designed this Bloody Sunday Remembrance crew neck sweatshirt to commemorate those killed in Derry during a civil rights march on Bloody Sunday in 1972.
- Pre -shrunk
- 1 x 1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Production and Shipping:
Please allow 3-5 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 5-8 business days depending on your location.
Size guide and Care Instructions:
Please check size chart carefully before placing your order.
|A) Length (cm)||68.58||71.12||73.66||76.20||78.74||81.28|
|B) Half Chest (cm)||50.08||55.88||60.96||66.04||71.12||76.20|
|C) Sleeve Length (cm)||85.09||87.63||90.17||92.71||95.25||97.79|
|A) Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||31||32|
|B) Half Chest (inches)||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|C) Sleeve Length (inches)||33 ½||34 ½||35 ½||36 ½||37 ½||38 ½|
|Wash||Machine, warm, inside out, similar colors|
|Dry Clean||Do not dry clean|
|Iron||Do not iron|