Bloody Sunday Commemorative Track Top
We designed this Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Track Top to commemorate those killed in Derry on Bloody Sunday in 1972. It features the names of the 14 men killed on the back of the top, on the sleeves we have a 50th anniversary design. Please check the size chart below, regular fit.
All our tops are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Free Express Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Not Sold in shops
Get moving in comfort and style with our Urban Celt Track Jacket. Its ribbed collar, cuffs and hem are the details to make it a casual go-to or top layer before getting in a workout.
- Smooth, comfortable fabric
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Front zipper and zip pockets
- Printed, cut, and handmade
Size & Fit:
- Slim fit
- Hits at the hip
- Model is 6'2 wearing size Large
- Model's chest size is 38"
- Model's sleeve length is 34"
- Order ONE size up for a relaxed fit
Production and Shipping:
Because it’s handmade for you, these tops require 3-5 days before they are shipped. Orders placed before midnight will be included in the following day’s batch for manufacturing.
Estimated Express Shipping time is 4-8 business days depending on your location.
Please check size chart carefully before placing your order, sizes runs true!
Order one size up for relaxed fit!
Material and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- 100% Polyester, French Terry
- Fabric weight: 7.60 oz/yd² (260g/m²)